Howdy people, it has been brought to my attention that I’ve gotten nominated for another award in the form of the Sunshine Blog Award. I always feel so delightful when someone takes the time to consider my blog worthy of such goodness, and the amazing person is Kastiyo at http://kastiyos.com/. Her site is totally awesome with a lot of important and intriguing blog posts, I urge you all to have a look when you have the time.
This is the first time I’ve been nominated for this award, and all in all I’m feeling pretty cool about it.
So here’s the rules for the Sunshine Blog Award:
- Post a picture of the Sunshine Award in the blog post
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Write 11 questions for them to answer
- Let the nominated blogger(s) know you have nominated them
Okay so here’s 11 Random Facts about myself:
- I am a Will Smith-obsessed fan!
- I’ve wanted to be famous since I was a child
- I long to have one of these 3 animals on my shoulder; a sloth, koala or red panda
- Procrastination is something I know how to do very well
- I can’t normally go to bed without falling asleep in front of my laptop
- I despise the winter season, it’s too cold, too dark and too damn long!
- Even though I’m black, I’m not stereotypical in any way shape or form
- I miss 90’s TV
- My longest friendship with someone is 19 years
- Back in college I was known as “The Fresh Prince of Barnfield College”
- I think Patrick Stewart is one of the most amazing people in the world!
Here’s the 11 questions I received:
- What’s your favourite part about blogging? I love the creation part, just letting your thoughts become words.
- If you could change something about blogging, what would it be? I dunno, right now its fine at the moment.
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose and why? Mine would be a red panda by a mile, they’re my favourite animal in the world, their dead cute and unique, I just need one!
- If you could live in any country in the world, where would you choose and why? Canada, why? Because my uncle lives there and it is a pretty kick ass, clean and fun place to hang.
- What is your dream career, if you had the ability to choose any one you like? To be an animator, its been my dream since I was 7 years old. I’ve been chasing the dream since I was a kid and I won’t stop until I get there.
- What motivated you to start a blog? I’d done blogging for a while beforehand, but this seemed like a much better place to promote myself and try out blogging seriously.
- What kinds of blogs do you like to follow the most? Mainly review types of blogs because I love reading other people’s opinions, especially if they’re the same as my own.
- What is your favourite thing about writing? Like anything creative I like the concept of making things happen and being proud of what you’ve done when you’ve finished.
- If you could invent something that hasn’t been invented before, what would it be? A real life time machine, damn I’d be rich! 😀
- Someone that you truly admire? (Famous or non-famous) My uncle (currently in Canada), he is my inspiration, besides being very similar, he has the kind of life I wish to live and aspire to have for myself. He really is one of the best people in existence.
- Do you believe in fairy tales? Nah, as cool as some of that stuff is, if any of it would be real I feel like the world would be in trouble.
My 10 nominees (That’s the most I could come up with) are:
My 11 questions for the nominees are:
- What made you want to be a blogger?
- What do you aspire to be in life?
- If you could change any moment in history, be it your own or not, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- Do you like junk food?
- What kind of music are you into?
- What celebrity/famous person would you like to meet dead or alive?
- What’s your favourite time of day?
- Do you like nature?
- How tall are you?
- If you could invent a new day in the week what would you call it?
Alrighty then, that’s this post done for today, thank you to all who read this post and thanks again to Kastiyos for the nomination. I’ll see you all around, laters! 😀