I’m glad to see more information on Animal Crossing 3DS being released, for a while I thought Nintendo had forgotten about this game. I know for a fact on many gaming websites and forums fans of the series have been calling out for this game for ages. Luckily Japan only have to wait until November for the next instalment in the Animal Crossing series while all of us in the west have to wait until next year! 2013 really is too long to wait for a gaming as addictive as Animal Crossing and with all of these new details being released it just makes me more excited for the game, but also frustrated that we have to wait so long for it to be localized. But as they say good things come to those who wait, so when 2013 comes around I shall pick this game up and experience epic happiness again on my 3DS! 😀
Neogaf user Streets Ahead has dug his way through a number of new Animal Crossing: Jump Out scans for the Nintendo 3DS to bring us some new information about the game. Here’s the intriguing information the user has uncovered for the game which launches November 8th in Japan.
- Can place a Reset Management Center. Mr. Resetti will appear after you have placed this on the map.
- Return of Don Resetti.
- Brewster’s Coffee Shop is separate and you can build it. If you go there a lot you can begin a ‘part-time job’.
- Can drink coffee outside.
- Can build two types of Police Stations. The police officer will vary by the type you choose.
- New Villager: Hamsuke, a hamster, born May 30th. Brisk personality.
- New Villager: Brittany, a pig, born November 14th. Mature personality.
- New Villager: Anthony, a horse, born May 22. Smug Personality.
- New Personality: Smug； talks indirectly but acts like a gentleman. Pure, so…
View original post 264 more words